April 21, 2019What's New
We will again be at the 18th MIXiii-BIOMED Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 14-16, 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel. Please contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel to say hello and set up a time for a coffee. We will of course also reach out to our Israeli friends and colleagues as we have been working in Israel since 2001, yes, a total of 18 years. Since Hebrew letters have associated numbers, the number 18 in Hebrew is the word CHAI, which translates to life, alive, living, which is our formula for business and pleasure.
This year the conference will expand the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations that are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. Topics will feature Medical Device, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis where appropriate. Other fields to be included are:
1. Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
2. Transforming Medicine: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health
3. Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
4. Transformative Cancer Therapies
5. Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
6. Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
7. New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
8. Disruptive and Advanced Medical Devices
9. Cannabis' Therapeutic Promise: Hope or Hype?
For more information about Target Health, contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors. Also visit the Target Health Eating Website to see all of the fantastic recipes since 2012.