10 yellow (or red) cherry tomatoes or yellow beets, which is what I used this time.
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
7 ounces beef, cut into strips. Use a good tender cut of beef
1 rosemary sprig
2-3 garlic cloves
salt & pepper (to your taste)
1. Do all washing, chopping, cutting, slicing, grating.
2. Roast the yellow beets
1. Cut the cauliflower florets off the stem and add them to a pot of boiling water. Once the cauliflower is soft, remove the florets and place them in a clean dish towel. Squeeze all the water out of the vegetables and place the dry cauliflower in a bowl.
2. Add the whisked egg, mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper to the cauliflower and mix all the ingredients together with a fork.
3. Evenly spread the mixture on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake 20 minutes at 400?F.
4. Once the pan has cooled, spread Tofutti cream cheese over the cauliflower sheet and add sliced yellow beets and parsley.
5. Slice the beef into thin strips and cook them, very briefly, in a pan together with rosemary and garlic. Spread the beef and pieces of goat cheese over the cauliflower sheet. Drizzle a little honey over the entire dish and season with salt and pepper.
6. Use the parchment paper to help you roll up the finished dish.
7. Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
We started our celebratory meal with red and white wine, shrimp balls and chicken thingy finger food. Our guests selected various recipes for the main meal, continuing with red and white wine. The cauliflower rollup was the feature for the main meal. Dessert was red seedless grapes and cheese cubes, along with my lemon-blueberry pie and my ginger-Amaretto balls. A very grand time was had by all !