Please join us at this exciting meeting in Boston. The ChinaTrials+US will focus on clinical development decision-makers from the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors from the US and China.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- How To Successfully File IND in US (Individually or Simultaneously with China)
- Key Considerations When Developing Your Strategy for Parallel Clinical Development for US and China
- Navigating the US FDA: What Chinese BioPharma Must Know
- Navigating China's Regulatory Agency (CFDA): What US BioPharma Must Know
- Traditional vs. New Models for US BioPharma to Enter China: How Have China's ICH Entry and Recent Dramatic Regulatory Reform Changed the Game?
- CRO & Partner Selection for Conducting Trials in the US
- CRO Selection in China: Multinational vs. Local CRO?
- Successful Clinical Development of Cell Therapies in China: What Unique Advantages Does China Have vs. the Rest of the World?
- Lessons Learned & Experience Sharing from Chinese BioPharma Who Have Received US IND Approval
- Lessons Learned & Experience Sharing from US BioPharma Who Have Received China IND Approval
- Key Considerations and Pathway for Importing Foreign Drugs to China
- Bringing Innovative Therapies to Meet China's Unmet Medical Needs: What Drugs/Therapeutic Areas Have the Greatest Opportunity for Success in China?
The target audience for the inaugural ChinaTrials+US are senior clinical development executives director-level and above. Attendees will come from US and Chinese BioPharmaceutical Companies who have interest in or are currently running clinical trials in the US and China.
For more information about Target Health, contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors. Also visit the Target Health Eating Website to see all of the fantastic recipes since 2012.
Joyce Hays, Founder and Editor in Chief of On Target
Dr. Jules T. Mitchel, Editor