1. Do any chopping, slivering, cutting, toasting, you need to do.
2. Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
4. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, or food processor and blend until a dough like consistency is formed. If the dough is not sticky enough, keep blending until it sticks together.
5. With a spatula, remove all the dough and put into a bowl. Now is the time to add your choice of a fourth ingredient, if you want. White chocolate chips are better added now, so they don't get ground down too much. You control the size of the fourth ingredient, like walnuts and coconut, much better, if it's added after the first three ingredients are pulsed in the food processor, and scraped in a mixing bowl. Feel free to experiment with that fourth ingredient. I tried banana but it didn't work out too well.
6. Divide the dough into six pieces. Squeeze each portion in your hand, and roll into a ball.
7. In your hands, flatten each ball into a cookie shape and smooth the outer rim, as well.
8. Place cookies on the baking sheet, with parchment, and bake for 10 minutes, for a warm, just out of the oven cookie.
Hope everyone had a special Mother's Day. It's been a (welcome) cool Spring, here in the Big Apple.