November 4, 2019What's New
As part of the dynamic expertise at Target Health, we would like to share our experience in oncology. We are pleased to announce that we just received 2 programs in oncology. The first is in biostatistics in advanced liver cancer, and the second for data management, EDC and biostatistics in Advanced or Metastatic Cancer.
The following is a summary of other programs:
1. A Phase 1a/b Non-randomized, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of a Drug Administered Intravenously to Patients with Solid Tumors - Monitoring, EDC, Statistics, Medical Writing
2. Apoptosis in Solid Tumors (PET Imaging) - Regulatory consulting, monitoring, EDC, Statistics, Medical Writing
3. Pancreatic Cancer - Regulatory Consulting, IND cleared, Phase 2 study, EDC, Medical Monitoring, Statistics, Medical Writing
4. Colorectal Cancer - Phase 2 Study monitoring
5. Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Bone Marrow and Blood Sample Collection, to support a molecular companion diagnostic
6. Breast Cancer - Hair loss prevention - de Novo approved
7. Hodgkin Lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Pre-IND Meeting and Regulatory Consulting for a Phase I adaptive dose-escalation study to investigate the tolerability, safety, pharmacokinetics and anti-tumor activity of a drug in patients.
8. Fibrolamellar Carcinoma - Regulatory Consulting, IND cleared
9. Prostate Cancer - Phase 2 and Phase 3 Studies, EDC, NDA approved
10. Ovarian Cancer - Regulatory and Clinical Consulting
11. Bladder Cancer - Regulatory and Clinical Consulting
12. Molecular Diagnostics, ALK diagnostic - supporting NSCLC indication, PMA and NDA approved
For more information about Target Health, contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors. Also visit the Target Health Eating Website to see all of the fantastic recipes since 2012.
Joyce Hays, Founder and Editor in Chief of On Target
Dr. Jules T. Mitchel, Editor