November 26, 2018What's New
Target Health Inc., Champions of the Paperless Clinical Trial, is preparing the next version of Target e*CRF®. Target e*CRF® has been used in clinical trials since 1999 with multiple approvals world-wide. Virtually all that is needed to execute a clinical trial occurs with one log-in at one website.
Target e*CTR® (eClinical trial Record) has been used since 2009 to support the paperless clinical trial with marketing approvals now in the US, Europe and Australia. Use of this software has resulted in an efficient and cost-effective clinical trial program, and allows the clinical sites to enter the trial data directly over the web, with any device, into the study database at the time of the patient encounter. The US study was also subject to a flawless FDA pre-approval inspections of the clinical sites and Target Health Inc. The FDA inspection report confirmed that the study utilized direct entry of data by the sites into the Target e*CRF using the Target e*CTR (Clinical Trial Record) process. According to the inspection report: This process allows for the original data to be stored in PDF format, in the Target e*CTR, prior to being transmitted to the Target e*CRF database. The PDF's in Target e*CTR serve as original records. Central monitoring focuses data quality and timeliness of data entered into the eCRF.
The new version will now have, in part:
1. Hosting in Microsoft Azure
2. Continued Direct Data Entry over the web fully integrated with Target e*CTR®
3. Expanded integration with the electronic medical record building on our partnership with Life-on-Key and supported by a grant from the BIRD Foundation
4. Full integration with Pill-Tracker supported by a grant from the BIRD Foundation
5. Full integration with Mobile digital devices
6. Continued full integration with Target Randomization™ and Target Encoder®
7. Online monitoring Reports
8. Online SAE reporting
9. Expanded user management across multiple business units and organizations
10. Affordable pricing for academia, small and large CROs, and small, midsize and global companies.
For more information about Target Health, contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors.
Joyce Hays, Founder and Editor in Chief of On Target
Jules Mitchel, Editor