March 12, 2018What's New
Several times a year we get asked by current and potential clients: Exactly what services do we provide. Our answer is that basically we are a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Company without our own products, but with the staff, software and skills to take your unique product to the market. Our experienced staff are home grown, as well as coming to us from companies like Pfizer, Microsoft, Wyeth, Amgen, Teva, Boehringer Ingelheim, Quintiles and more.
TARGET HEALTH INC. is a New York City based full service eCRO with staff dedicated to all aspects of Drug and Device Development including: Strategic Planning, Regulatory Affairs, Toxicology, Clinical Research, Biostatistics, Data Management and Medical Writing. In addition, we have developed innovative web-based software tools that support the paperless clinical trial thus providing our clients with a significant productivity edge.
Why Do Companies Work With Target Health?
1. Drug/Device Development is Our Business
2. In Business since 1993
3. Extensive Experience with FDA
4. Track Record of NDA, PMA, BLA, 1510(k) and Other Regulatory Approvals
5. Broad Clinical Backgrounds
6. Experienced Management Team
7. >50% of Employees 5+ Years at the Company
8. Champions of the Paperless Clinical Trial
9. We Are Not Just a Technology Company
10. EDC (Target e*CRF®) since 1999
11. Always Meet Deadlines
12. Repeat Business From Our Clients
13. We Measure Our Success By Your Success
For more information about Target Health contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors.
Joyce Hays, Founder and Editor in Chief of On Target
Jules Mitchel, Editor