January 14, 2019What's New
Target Health Inc. is a full-service e*CRO supporting drug and device development through FDA and other regulatory bodies with a robust track record of approvals. Our staff is dedicated to all aspects of Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Biostatistics, Data Management, Internet-Based Clinical Trials (EDC, electronic data capture), Software Development, and Strategic Planning for Product Development.
In addition, Target Health, the crowned Champions of the Paperless Clinical Trial, is preparing the next version of our transformational software. Target e*CRF® has been used in clinical trials since 1999 with multiple approvals world-wide. Virtually all that is needed to execute a clinical trial occurs with one log-in at one website. Target e*CTR® (eClinical trial Record) has been used since 2009 to support the paperless clinical trial with marketing approvals now in the US, Europe and Australia. The US study was also subject to flawless FDA pre-approval inspections of the clinical sites and Target Health Inc. The FDA inspection report confirmed that the study utilized direct entry of data by the sites into the Target e*CRF using the Target e*CTR (Clinical Trial Record) process. Use of our software has also resulted in an efficient and cost-effective clinical trial program, which allows the clinical sites to enter the trial data directly over the web during the patient encounter, with any device and at any time and place.
Some features of the new software version include:
1. Hosting in Microsoft Azure
2. Direct Data Entry over the web fully integrated with Target e*CTR®
3. Expanded integration with the electronic medical record supported by a grant from the BIRD Foundation
4. Full integration with Pill-Tracker supported by a grant from the BIRD Foundation
5. Full integration with mobile digital devices
6. Full integration with Target Randomization™ and Target Encoder®
7. Online monitoring reports
8. Online SAE reporting
9. Expanded user management across multiple business units and organizations
10. Affordable pricing for all
For more information about Target Health, contact Warren Pearlson (212-681-2100 ext. 165). For additional information about software tools for paperless clinical trials, please also feel free to contact Dr. Jules T. Mitchel. The Target Health software tools are designed to partner with both CROs and Sponsors.
Joyce Hays, Founder and Editor in Chief of On Target
Jules Mitchel, Editor